Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Why I would rather vacation alone-
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Hey there kiddies-

As you know being bitter about crap it what I do best. I've had some good and some bad happen the past few weeks but haven't we all? I mean it is the holidays and are we not all full of freakin cheer? I would rather be full of Johnny Walker but I digress.

So you know I've struggled with my weight on and off my whole life. I got into a discussion about it earlier in the evening with my very good friend. Mostly our conversation was about motivation or better yet the lack there of.

I've tried to pin point the trigger but I've gotten it down to a science. I do really good then something happens... (like the 6 week cold I had) then I have a heck of a time getting back on track. I know this happens to people I hear them talking all the time. I have a tendency to get obsessive about things. If I like something, I REALLY like something and I want it all the time. Or if it is an activity I want to participate all the time. So I get on kicks of eatting really really healthy and working out then I burn my self out on it and I begin to hate it and fall back into old habbits. I don't find the moderation, and boy have I tried.

Hey at least I know I have an issue here and I'm doing what I can to work it out. Even if I am the only one that responds to me.

This brings me to my so called "vacation". I am so not looking forward to seeing my mother or anyone else for that matter in the next few weeks. I would rather stay home and just be alone. I like alone, I am ok alone. I know I'm going to go there and my mother is going to start in on me about all kinds of crap. Why is it that asian mothers do this ... why do all my half asian friends agree their mothers are all mean and hateful people that want all the respect in the world but are quick to disrespect you. Well I do my best to ignore it and I will continue to do so as much as possible. I have hung up on her. Refuse to talk to her.... but then I get the guilt call... "I could die in this house and my body would rot before anyone would know... blah blah blah" I don't really care and honestly it's getting annoying.

Yes I have become a heartless bitch. When it comes to her. For goodness sake I am 31 years old woman ... leave me alone already.

It's time for bed....

I have a feeling I'll be here quite a bit the next few days.

TJ
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 11:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com