Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
"Let me leap out of the frying pan into the fire; or, out of God's blessing into the warm sun."
Sunday, November 04, 2007


So I saw that head line while surfing the net.

It's been forever sence I've graced my present on to blogger but here I am.... uninteresting and frying chicken.

My ass should be at the gym but I litterally fell out of bed this morning and did something wicked to my knee. Let's catch up... shall we?

My hubs reassignment went through, he is now living with his PU's (parental units) down south and I am still here 17 miles away from Mexico. His father is slowly progressing getting sicker and sicker. I am happy to have been able to help him spend time with his father before it was too late. Hubs came here in early Oct and we went on a 3,000 mile road trip and visited some friends in the mile high city and I went to the top of this insane mountain and procedded not to lose my ever loving mind.

We came back here did some home improvements repacked him up and now poof he's gone .... just like that. Once again my house is a mess and I want to scream. However he is alive here in the states and I will be sure of that for at least another 2 1/2 years or so.

I bought this little deep fryer so I could do things like crab ragoon and egg rolls but today..... I had a hankering for asian style fried chicken....


Ok so I started on the crab raggoon and getting ready to make cream cheese sushi rolls....yum yum for my tum tum.

Did I mention I am not to have dairy products but we had a party last weekend and bought a 8 pound thing of cream cheese from S @ M S club and I have to use it before it goes bad..... I've taken pictures of the goodness I will post right after I finish dinner....




Later days-
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 3:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com