Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
No more Mrs. Nice Guy....
Thursday, September 06, 2007
So back near 4th of July I had a house guest that if he ever comes near me again I will proceed to poke him in the eye for trying to screw with my marriage. I know I had my doubts and no matter what I do love my husband which is also my best friend very much. I have no doubt he loves me just as much if not more. We have been separated through distance on and off for 6 years, our marriage has survived a war, illness and idiots. So if one little Jackass is going to trying to break us up... Bring IT!

In his delusional mind he thinks something has happened between us?!?!?!?! WTF Over? This is what I get for being nice, this is what I get for giving a damn.

All the time people are telling me ... "Gee you're kind of Harsh, arn'tcha." Here is the reality of it. I used to try to like everyone, I used to care if I was liked. I couldn't stand for someone to be mad / hate me. Now I just don't give a crap, and I haven't for a long time.

I have learned the art of forgiveness, I have forgiven those who have broken my heart all those years ago and it did a great deal of healing on a personal level. Now I'm stronger than I have ever been in my life and I realize I care so little about crap anymore that when I do get mad/ as I am at this very moment I'm ready to rip someones head off.

Lately I have met some amazing people that have truly helped me out these past few months with my husbands situation in trying to get him closer to his family. As of yesterday it's all gone through. I will be forever grateful for all of these people that until I walked into their offices and they gave me 5 mins of time off the record, had no clue I existed. The world is full of dirty little secrets, and it's not what you know it's who you know. I have come to know this is how it's all played out.

I see things more interesting as time goes on. I'll keep you informed.

Later days-
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:44 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com