Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Still burning off anger...
Sunday, November 11, 2007
I have this neighbor...

Wait.. Let me first say, (and I know I've said this before) I am NOT a touchy feely person if you are not related to me and even then hubs is the only one I don't want to smack.

So the neighbor, she's driving me crazy. Last Thursday I spoke to her for a brief moment telling her I have her stuff that she let me borrow and I wanted to know when to return it. She was pissed because I didn't answer the door.... ( I think I may be repeating myself on here ) As you all know out there in blogger land I have a restraining order out on someone and if I don't know you're coming... I don't answer... and if you call my house first and I don't answer, don't just come over. When I called her later ... she was pissy and said some crap about it being just her blah blah... it's OK if I didn't answer... blah blah...

This brings us up to about 20 mins ago. She called to see "how I was doing" yes I will admit I had bit of shortness in my tone. I told her I was just tired from repacking my husbands stuff for storage and I was just coming inside but I had a moment to talk. She then started to tell me she was still at work on her way home and was just checking on me... (I get a lot of this for some reason... I am not feeble). I reminded her that I still had her things she said no problem ... we hung up. She called back not 5 mins later and wanted to know, If I was mad at her for some reason. Hmmmm. I'm in a foul mood so I flat out said yes and that she pissed me off last Thursday. "Did I even speak to you last Thursday?" Now I'm confused... I begin to remind her of the conversation and she kept cutting me off trying to explain herself and telling me it was OK if I was pissed off at her that's my prerogative ..... (gee thanks for giving me permission) Now I'm even more pissed... damn you know I'm going to have a stroke if I keep giving a flip about stuff.

To boot she must touch you every chance she gets. I can't remember where I read this but out there in blogger land I know I saw someone say something that I do.... when random people want to hug me .. I want to scream... sometimes it almost feels like it's going to hurt to be touched. I always go oww. Odd maybe or defence mechanism... hmm I like the latter.

As for working on down sizing my hubs crap in the Garage... well lets just say not only have I filled up our huge garbage can... I have filled up the neighbors (with permission) and I have more to dump and the other neighbors. Now I just have to figure out if they are even going to pick up the trash tomorrow... being a holiday and all. Whew.... I'm feeling better....

Later Days-
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 6:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com