Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Missing my friends-
Monday, November 12, 2007
As everyday creeps by I'm trying to figure out why I've been so out of whack. I spoke to a few friends from back "home" and I miss them. Here I have to depend on strangers for help or the few "friends" (word loosely used) I've met. After hurting my back a while back I'm still only able to hold about 15 lbs at any given time. Well I over did it today. I am not good with clutter and I think that it's taking a toll on me emotionally as well as every other way.



To top it off I get annoyed so easily. Just watching the kids in the back yard jumping up and down on a trampoline is ticking me off. I want to enjoy my neighbors and not have issues with them, I don't want to be a procrastinator anymore... I know what I have to do in every aspect of my life.... I am just not motivated to do it.



How sad.



I could accomplish so many things. I could more than I ever could imagine, I could make my dreams come true....I just don't feel the urgency. I am pathetic.


Fast forward to many hours later......

I busted my tail trying to clean out the garage. It's going to take a few more days and some help which I'm finding that all of those people that told me they could help me are no where to be found. I'm going to stop helping people. I'm going to just stare at people the way they stare at me. Hubs is pretty upset, he tried so hard to make sure I knew there were people that would help me if I needed it... especially now and not a damn one is around. One guy wanted to help but he's having surgery on Wednesday... he said he'd do anything to help me tomorrow but I wont be ready by then. Wow.. and this wasn't even hubs friend... I mean they made nice and knew each other in passing but wow.

I thought all of this might be a test to show my Independence. I've been tested enough. I now have a headache.

Later Days-
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 1:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com