Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
In my head-
Monday, July 23, 2007
We're going on day 12 of my mothers visit. Once again I want to be knee deep back into the rest of my bottle of J.W. I'm wanting to just stay under for a few months, be a turtle stick my head in my shell. I'm running through so many thoughts in my head I'm not sure where to begin?

First off I'm back in the gym. Three days strong, I took today off, tomorrow back in there once again. My body is just readjusting and I'm still coughing like I'm a 3 pack a day smoker.

When I dated my husband he used to tell me sweet, and wonderful things. Here it is almost 6 years later, I feel like I don't exist and I'm tired of just "knowing" he still feels those things about me. I'm working my ass off over here and feeling unappreciated. With everything that is going on with his father I do forgive him for not noticing me right now. However it's been this way for a few years. He is still my best friend and a wonderful brave man I just miss the guy I fell in love with. I guess what is making it hard is hearing complements from other men, noticing my hard work. Then going out with the girls and the husbands army buddy.. and him saying a few things..... just gave me a feeling I hadn't had in a while.

Am I am bitch for feeling this way? I know this has to happen to other women. Or just couples in general. How does one get the once was to the hear and now?

I'm sleepy... long day tomorrow...

Later days-
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com