Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
ramblings
Saturday, July 14, 2007
For the Love of all things good and holy I have a huge sinus infection. Which in turn has given me the most attractive of sticky pink-eye. I've picked up my mother from the Airport and so far so good. She feels bad I'm so sick, but in the same breath all I'm hearing is... "I hope I don't catch your cold... you know I can't be sick.... blah blah..." it's getting old.

I did warn her I was horribly sick. I've experienced way to many emotions lately. On the upside I'm still pretty positive, and isn't that what matters? It's the rainy season where I'm at, and humidity has graced me with sweaty afternoons, but that's OK. I'm hoping my cold subsides enough for me to get back into the gym by Monday. (Wishful thinking) I've decided that every time I lose ex-amount of weight I'll get myself something nice. Now that I'm on a path that I can finally take care of myself.

(So I took a walk away from the computer for a day and forgot I was blogging.....)

I figure Karma is bitch slapping me in the face for drinking, being that I'm still sick and I have no clue if I will be making that trip to the gym like I planned for tomorrow to get started again. Speaking of gym I've got to rant about something.

And Go: OK we'll for the past 10 years I've really struggled with my weight bouncing up and down. The past 3 months I've gotten in a good place that I'm doing everything naturally and taking charge of my life. The one thing I hate more than anything is hearing someone say, "Oh she/he would look so pretty if they lost weight." WTF is wrong with people? Do they not know that a statement like that could put someone back a few steps. I understand having extra poundage on your body is not healthy but damn people. Until you understand why a person it like they are, shut up already and don't judge. Which brings me to this, I have a skinny friend that has food issues and I think she forgets that I'm not skinny, or at least until she looks at me but she is forever making comments. I've lost over 25 lbs in the past 3 month she hasn't seen me and not once did she say... wow you look different, like I've gotten from others.... she just looks at me and then comes to squeeze me.... I was straight pissed. Then she says... "well OK I'm so proud of you, keep it up" it was more of a condescending tone... which made me more pissed... so I looked at her and said..."wow, you've gotten way to thin you should get some meat on you, but you have issues with food right?" Two can play this game. I would never judge a person based on how they look, my God who the hell am I?

I've had my not so grand moments in the past, I am growing past that. So for now on this early Sunday morning I'm going to meditate, and do some cleaning and shopping. So take it easy kiddos...

Later days-
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 3:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:18 PM, July 17, 2007, Blogger Nicki said…

    Congrats on the 25 pounds!! I would have said something earlier, but, you know, I never see you anymore. And when you do pop up, it's just for a brief moment.

    I like it when my friends talk about other friends and comment on how much weight they've gained and how fat they are now. Seeing as how I need to lose half of my body weight, it makes me cringe, wondering what they say about ME to other people.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com