Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
sick sick sick.. how I hate to be sick
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
So I think I told you in my welcome back spicy post that I have achieved what my doctor likes to call a viral infection- I've had a fever, cough, headache, cough, sore throat, cough, aches and pains... did I mention cough, and now folks I've lost my voice-



The phone has not stopped ringing today. Miss popular when the voice goes and I have a million things to do to get the house ready for my mommy. I'm being punished, I know I am. In fact last night in one of my delusional moments I had a spider on me and I lost my ever loving mind and ripped my t-shirt off of me, I kid you not. I bet that was a site to see and now I've lost said spidy in the house and freaking out as I type.



I sound like squeeky mouse when I've been trying to leave messages on peoples voice mails. I hate that beat down feeling I have. Coughing and hacking.



On to other things kiddies I'm going to the AirPort tomorrow to pick up my mommy. Three freaking hours to get there. Ask me just how happy I am. (come on you know you want too) Now I'm desparately trying to get along with her for all that I'm worth. She's the only family I have left and well being my womb is closed, I am it. The blood line of my parents ends with me. I do have a half sister who is for a better lack of term a crack whore but that's a whole different blog.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 5:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com