Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
shhhhh quiet....
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Here I am.... So I've gotten a few messages wondering where I'm at....

Yes, folks I've fallen off the face of the earth and it appears I let my life take over.

(and I've been blogging on myspace, shame on me)

I cannot believe I haven't been around sence April- wow. A lot has happend sence then, my hubs has been picked up by another division of the Military that I like to call, HELL filled with A$$Holes. I caught a heck of a cold in the past 24 hours, my father-in-law is dying and may have only 6 to 8 months to live, and of course my mother is come for a 3 week visit in 2 days. Did I mention one of my husbands ex-soldiers came to stay with me for a week and I wanted to.... (left up to imagination).... CAN YOU SAY STRESS!!!!!!

I need a way to get more readers so I'll stay more motivated to keep this thing up. Or I just need a corporate job once again being we are broke as a mo'fo at this point in time. Did I ever tell you how much I hate working for the man?

I had this in reflection of my 102.5 fever I was running all night and this morning that I posted elsewhere-

"Learning things about people is as amazing as waking up every morning. You ever wonder why we all have a private side to each and everyone of us? One minute we can become very close and the next we don't exsist to each other. It's nothing personal, most of us have been through this our whole lives, it's not to be understood or that we don't like each other it just happens.

Then you meet someone who you think could just be an amazing person, not because you think you have to have them in your life... the're just amazing.... for the things the've seen or their acts of bravery no matter the situation. From time to time it gets mistaken for something else, once you've voiced your opinion.

Ever had your integrity challenged? Or that of someone near you, or a person you just met? That is a scary thought and situation. Thinking you have faith and trust in an idividual and it gets blown out of the water due to past events. We've all made mistakes... I'm pretty sure I make at least one everyday, heck some even bigger than others, but you know they are my mistakes and I own them.

I get down about situations in my daily living, but I'm pretty up beat about most situations once I can see the sunshine. I look back 5 years ago, 10 years ago, I see some wonderful changes in me. My life took a very different turn than expected, but once I got over the whoa as me factor and got my dreams back into perspective I realized no matter what my situation is....They are MY dreams, they are MY goals, and with no explanation, I'm still full of hope and a little ray of sunshine.

Later Days-"

Now why you may ask did I have such a reflection? Either the fever or I just got deep for a minute.

I haven't been out dancing in over 2 years sence I've been out west here. Last Friday night I decided it was time for me and a bottle of Johnny Walker to become reaquainted, ( I do believe he missed me.) Once again it had been over a year sence I've picked up a drinky poo and over 2 years sence I've been completely falling down, walking into a parking meter, missing the curb, kind of smashed. I'm not proud of that moment of the one of this past Friday but you know if tell people up front you just want to have a little fun on the dance floor with no other intention usually they seem pretty cool with you. Those who are not.... well they can go screw themselves. Which brings me to this ... I went out with my new neighbor, and one of my other female friends from this area, and hubs friend that came to visit.

Apparently lapdances are my fortay..... (did that make you laugh as much as I just did?) Now I know my ass was drunk ... but dang I know I wasn't that drunk.

I am married, there is nothing I wouldn't tell my husband that I wouldn't tell any of you! (hi honey ***waving***) I had some repressed love expressed to me.... makes for an interesting evening, following with more shots of tequila topped with whip cream- (mental note: I still have skills in being able to pick up a shot glass using just my mouth with my hands behind my back.)
Just hold my hair.

So after dancing in 5 inch heels all night and shaking my butt I was ready to come home and pass out. Things are slowly coming back to me now-

Scary.....

So maybe after I remember more, I'll share-

I'm glad to be back, I've missed you all...

Spicy C
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 5:18 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:37 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Nicki said…

    You're back! Yay!

    I liked the post. Can't tell which part I liked better - the serious stuff or the falling down drunk stuff.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com