Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Howdy.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Hey Kiddo's I did it again. Lets play catch up. I'm still trucking along in school. Thanksgiving was full of food and fun. I was put on a new medication and I'm sick as a dog. To top it off I have to up the dose once a week for 4 weeks. On Friday will be my last time upping the dose.

I went back to the plastic surgeon on Monday to have my ear reavaluated for surgery to finally get these painful keloids off. Now it's a waiting game for my insurance company.

I did do some fun stuff this weekend though, I went out to the canyon and took some family portraits of the family down the street. Wow. I almost forgot what a passion that is for me. The technicle side of photography I don't remember a lick... but I know what I see and I listen to the people.

So I was talking to E- one of my very good friends, and we were talking about business plans and the such. She's going to get some info from a girl at work for me who does it on the side as well. It got me thinking of a solider I had a photography class with so I decided to drop him an email. Oh lucky day and perfect timing! We talked about maybe doing something together photography wise as a business to get us both started. He asked me to assist on his 3 shoots this weekend!!!!! If I could do back flips I'd being doing them here!!!! He was so happy to hear from me, this my friend is kismet. It has to be ment to be! I'm off for now... I'll tell more in a little bit!
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 7:46 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com