Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Everyone must have had the same Idea..
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Friday was payday. We had to go to the grocery store I said lets wait till Sunday it wont be so busy... man was I wrong it was an absolute mad house. But hey other than some basic meat for next weekends welcome home bbq for a soldier that came back from Iraq we're all good for about 3 weeks, and thats how I like it. Other than the staples... we're golden.

It's been 55 to 60 degrees all day. It's chilly but not chilly enough to turn on the heat but warm enough in the house not to have to turn on the air. It's been really dry lately, it's lotion season. The birdies are huddled together and we've placed a heavy comforter over them to keep the heat in for them.

Friday I finally got a little bit of hope. I went to talk to someone face to face about my health insurance. I found out a whole bunch of stuff I never knew the past 3 years I have been on it. I also found out I can change my health insurance to a different type.. kind of like an HMO to a PPO and just pay a little out of pocket and see who I want when I want. I can finally go to a real doctor is that possible? I just want my ear fixed... .I can't take the pain anymore and I've pretty much let my diabeties go for a while. I know I'm an idiot. I should hear something by wednesday and on to getting everything fixed about me.

I'm scared. I can't even stand needles and now they are going to have to cut 4 lumps out of my ear and reconstruct it. Mental note earrings and callcenter headsets bad. Never thought of it before all of this happend and I've been fighting for over 2 years to get them taken care of. I'm tired of my mother bugging the shit out of me all the time about them too. It would also be nice to be able to wear my hair up in a pony tail again not just in the house.

To top it off hubs has caused me pain many times because of them. He feels so bad, but if I'm laying down and he pulls the covers / sheets they rub them or if he flops around and hits me in the head while he's sleeping I wake up throbbing.

Keep your fingers crossed... after surgery I have 3 days of radiation and then just hope that they don't come back.

It's 745am on Monday at this point (I was updating a drafted post so the date might throw you) Why does watching Denise Austin ware you out? Man she's is quite the bouncy perky lady. What an inspiration. My truck is covered in sawdust because hubs is building a new speaker box for his jeep and didn't bother to move my truck out of the garage. How nice... *sigh*.... I think I'm going to get started and get moving for the day.... I am thinking of skipping class catching up on homework and house work and start fresh tomorrow.... I've been so run down I need a break.

Later Days~
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 5:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:33 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Bunny said…

    Aww, I hope your surgery goes well. Just tell them you are scared of needles ahead of time and maybe they will numb ya up extra good. I know when you have to have surgery at the dentist they will knock you out if you are too nervous. Will they give you pain meds for it afterwards?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com