Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
woo hoo..
Thursday, October 19, 2006
I lost 1 pound in a couple of days. My semi-dedication is working could it be truely working? Some people might say thats just 1 pound, 1 tiny see nothing pound.

I say...

1 pound = 16 oz (a box of pasta)
1 pound = 4 sticks of butter
1 pound = a small hand weight
1 pound = 1 of my chunky birds (not quite but I thought that was funny)

Just keep trucking on. If it workds or if it doesn't, it worked today.
I woke up with it being 39 degrees this morning. Burrr and shiver. I'm supposed to have coffee tonight with a friend down the street but I'm not feeling it. I've been thinking more and more of selling my house after a year is up. Just pick up and go with Mr. Spicy on his next journey. Or stay behind and deal with just me and use that time as personal growth. I'm pretty lucky that other than my health that is my biggest problem. Which is not really a problem. Hopefully today I'll get some good news so I can set up a new doctor appt. I'm excited about that. Finally getting some answers.

I'm thinking of getting into a chili cook off but I've never really made chili myself. Hmmmm.... Any suggestions would be good this is going to be for Nov 4th, 2006.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 10:24 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:10 PM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Bunny said…

    Woot, go you!

    How about Turkey Chili...it's healthy!

    http://www.24hourfitness.com/html/nutrition/recipes/soups/stew/turkey_chili/

    Or my dad has a chili recipe I can get you that won him a chili cook off contest at his work a couple of years in a row. Let me know if you want it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com