Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
It's like Christmas and my Birthday all rolled into ONE!!!
Friday, October 20, 2006

I have to thank Norman for helping me have a truly happy Friday!

I was getting kind of bummed not hearing any news yet about my health care but I was told to stop in next week because the guy hand walked my paperwork up this morning so it wasn't a total loss and Mr. Spicy got the run around about college through the military but he put me on speaker phone and we set that lady straight! We should be getting about 200 bucks back. Woo Hoo! Which in itself paid for my Pampered Chef habit and then some.

Speaking of Pampered Chef and
Norman I got my package today! A whole week earlier than I thought I tore into it so fast the UPS woman hadn't even hit her truck yet. (Let me tell you that is not easy to do around here, they are the pros at dump and run.)

All my heat resistant spatchulas, my new dip caddy. My bamboo cheese board. The turn about and cheese slicer along with my meat forks. Woo Hoo. Hey honey look at all the stuff you bought at the Pampered Chef party you hosted. I got a few more things not pictured here but man o man ... I love me some kitchen stuff. Now I can go through and get rid of my cheap stuff that this replaces. I'm molding my kitchen slowly but surely and .... Oh
Norman there is more stuff I want. Muawahahaha!

Later Days~

posted by Spicy Cracker @ 2:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:53 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    ohhhhh!!! VERRRRREEEEE nice!!!

    BTW - my hubs had stuck Ethan in the tub by the time I got off the phone, so no pics... sorry!! BUT! He's done it before. I'll have to dig out the picture from last time.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com