Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Left and Right 1 and 2... Oh God make her less perky!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Denise Austin is Kicking my A$$!

Between my sport hula-hoop of death and Mrs. Austin, I'm dying over here! Ok Ok so it's only been about a week of hooping and day 2 of Denise but still, why is this enjoyable?!?!

actually I'm looking forward to getting up every morning. I'm doing good by waking up with out an alarm clock with about 7 to 8 hours of solid sleep when I'm not getting pushed around or sheets stolen from me, I feel ok. Last night I wanted a snack so bad. So I made quite the little spread as Mr. Spicy called it.

I cut up an apple with my handy dandy Pampered Chef apple wedger. Quartered an Orange, sliced up some cheese and a few thin slices of pepperoni and a hand full of honey roasted cashews and took a study break. Mr. Spicy dove right in. I figured if I put in the work he wont be tempted to eat candy and chocolate covered items in front of me. I've also started taking the Spring Valley Brand of Diabetes Nutrition Daily pack and wow.... I don't know if it's just me but my floaters lightened up and I didn't wake up with a knock me down stomach pain.

That is such a blessing! Even though college is a bit tough and I'm super busy from time to time, I think things are turning around and It appears I'm actually getting a few lurking readers! Woo Hoo. I know I'm not that exciting but I hope to change all of that. To top it off my new Pampered Chef stuff should be here in a week. I'm excited. Very very excited.

I've noticed I'm not getting as sucked in by things anymore either. I will admit I'm a full on procrastinator. It's like the whole exercising thing, once I get started I'm ok, it's when I quit for a day or 2 or get thrown off my routine it will take me months to try to start back up. Is anyone else like that out there? OH and here's a brain bender for you if you know me. I don't think I even really like chips. I started to think about it and wow. It is blowing my mind, along with diet soda I like it but now I'd rather have water all the time. Is something wrong with me is my body just saying... I'm done with being unhealthy and bring all good things?
So either I'm losing my mind or changes are really happening.

I guess maybe both. I could be losing my bad habits and gaining new change. I'm starting to get into planning this baby shower it's not to bad it's almost going to be doing it self. I think I need to get one of those things that is made of rubber to go around my stomach to help me reshape while I'm on this kick of working out. Hmm or I could just wrap a garbage bag around my mid section like the wrestelers did in my high school... hahahah. Ok that amused me on such an odd level. Well hubs will be home soon to change his top... Apparently a pen exploded and my idea of getting the Tide pen wasn't a good one. You win some you lose some.

Later Days~
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com