Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Saturday, November 11, 2006
So Friday was no picinic. I'm exausted, and drained. I got through the first part of the day but it took about 30 mins to explain to them, I'm not stubborn, "I HAVE A PHOBIA!" Damn listen to a lady she knows what she's talking about.

Now I have to go to desensitize training/therapy to try to get over my fear. Untill them I'm on pills. For once someone is taking me seriously.

So here it is, I've got things I've got to do in the next 6 weeks. I've got a lot to prove, I'm going to change my life so my post are going to probably take some twist and turns. Mostly this is my sounding board for my husband to understand my mind from time to time. Thank you for my friends and your support and the emails I get. I'll need all of you now more than ever.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 1:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com