Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Why do I put up with this...
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Ok, I woke up feeling decent. I even got in a 20 minute nap before class.
After class something must have happened to my brain because at some point I thought it would be a good idea to talk to my mother. Oh holy hell.

"Got Karma?" check.
"Karma kicking me in the ass." check.

I'm trying to figure out what I signed up for in my before physical life to deserve this. The only way I know she wont get to me is never to talk to her again. Then I ask myself, "What will that prove?" Absolutely positively nothing. Just that I'm pissed off once again and she will have just let it go because she pissed me off and that's her only purpose in life regardless if she sees it or not.

My health isn't the greatest it could be. I've done a lot in the past year to help change that and more so in the past month. I am tired of having my ass ridden every other time I talk to her because I didn't fulfill what she wanted me to do with my life.

Oh wait! I had great plans for my life. I stayed behind to take care of her that's right. Yea I'm full of piss an vinegar. Here I am 30 years old tring to finishing up college, and then start a career that probably wont start working in that field for another 3 years. I need a miracle and a break. One thing or another has to give. I can't stay angry forever I just want peace, financial freedom and total happiness. Oh yea thats everyone's utopia as well. Well I can dream can't I.

Later days~
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 3:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com