Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
"Good Morning Pretty Pretty Bird."
Thursday, October 12, 2006
So I wake up cause I swear I hear a little voice and a set of eyes staring at me.

"Good Morning pretty pretty bird." As my year old Cinnamon cocktail is staring at me sitting on my chest pecking at my nose giving me kisses.

"Why hello Spicy." (yes his name is Spicy)

Spicy says, "Hello baby I love you."

Now I know he doesn't understand what he says. I don't understand why it comes out in a French accent but it's cute and it brightened my day. Now on to the bigger question how the hell did you get out of your home?

Ah, the side door wasn't locked last night and he squeezed out when he saw day light. Such a sweet little bird.

He sings a few songs, and knows a few words/phrases.

Hello, Baby, I love you, Good Morning, Pretty Bird, Spicy, (hubs name), and Hey. I think there is more but I can't always pick it out being he runs some of it together. If we laugh he laughs too.

So on to another subject.

Somehow I got chosen to throw a baby shower for a girl I've only known for about 6 months and only started hanging out here 3 months ago. We were standing around and 2 other girls where like is someone going to throw you a shower? She said I don't think so because I don't really know anyone here, she just got stationed here as well. Then they both pointed at me saying, "Your friend should be doing it for you." Are you kidding me? I don't have children for a reason, and I have been to 3 baby showers in the past 12 years. I buy a present and a card say congratulations and leave it at that. These two women say, "don't worry we'll help you." It's been 3 weeks and no one has said a word other than, one of the women said well, my gift to her is the cake, and the other one said, well my gift to her will be putting the games together. Now I'm pissed the girl needs stuff not just cake and games.

So I get the decorations, which makes me mad because I've decided to spend my money on just baby items she needed. I have no contact with her family or his family and how the hell am I to get this all together? I'm on such a tight budget. My hubs is kind of angry too, he's friends with the husband on and off for a while they were stained together about 4 years ago.

Anyway when I bring up to the 2 women that she needs more things than just party items and they say well you know it's customary that the people that throw the party don't really buy gifts. I had no intention of ever doing this. Not like I have a ton of free time either.

The girl who is pregnat feels bad because she's like I'm sorry that you got pointed out to do this, I just got so excited when I thought I could have a party. And one of the other ladies said she was sorry for volunteering me I want out of this BS so bad. It's not even funny. I'm already dreading the baby games, one of the girls is talking about melting chocolate in diapers.. I absolutely hate this game and if you don't want me to hurl you will not have me participate. In fact I wont participate. I know make me out to be a bitch but hey I didn't want to do this anyway. I figure hubs and I have spent quite a bit of money on her and that in itself is enough.

Later Days~
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:16 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:51 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Bunny said…

    I hate that diaper game too. What's the point in having games if there will only be 3 people there? Maybe the 3 of you should just take her out to a brunch or something and give her a few gifts...it doesn't have to be a full blown party. That's really the only reason why people throw baby showers...to get free stuff.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    NO DIAPER GENIES!!! lololol..

    (just kidding/inside joke!!LOL)

    norman!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com