Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Gee Norm I can't sleep... heh
Friday, October 13, 2006
Here it is about 12:10am and I thought I'd post a few pictures. Nothing really interesting to most of you ... just some thoughts in my head at the moment.


This I like to call the sport hula hoop of pain and suffering. I am bruised all up and down my torso and my ankels from the damn thing falling down. I used to be good at hooping but that was a long time ago. Now this thing is 4 pounds weighted and it's interesting. I keep trying I'll let ya know how it goes.


This is pure EvL unless you have a glass of ice water near by. His name is Calypso. He is a green cheek conure and in the beginning was my best friend. Then one day I had to leave it with MIL and FIL and the damn thing has hated me ever sence. My vet said it probably felt abandond and now bites me... it doesn't help that his cage is above my head so it has this dominate thing going on too. Soon he's going back into his own smaller cage maybe we can be friends again. Yes he will steal your ice cubes if you're not paying attention.


This is Spicy he is about a year old and he's my talker and flyer. Doen't really like to be petted but loves to sit on your shoulder or finger blowing you kisses and whisling a song for you. He chatters alot and loves to laugh and yes this is the one with the french accent.


My oldest baby is almost 3 years old. This is a fuzzy picture he doesn't sit still when the flash goes off. Tweeter was thought to be a girl when we bought him so we named him Sompon which is an Asian girls name but then we found out it was a boy. I always wanted a male bird named Charlie but thats another story. My baby here loves most people. Just wants everyone to pet his head. When we bought Tweeter they clipped his wings when I asked them not too and they were jacked up most of the time. One side has grown out but poor Tweeter has never been able to fly. I asked her not to trim his wings but she didn't listen. So Tweeter sits on my shoulder or sits on a paper plate next to me on the couch. For the most part he loves everyone.

Well it's now 1248am and I'm getting tired. I don't even know if my posting even made any sence. I'm normally taking better pictures I'll do my best.

Later Days~

posted by Spicy Cracker @ 12:14 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com