Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Where I've been.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
I think I'm going on 3 or less hours of sleep. This class work load is about killing me at times. A few fortunate things have popped up here and there to ease up life for me a bit but not enough. I'm always scrambling for a few mins here or there.

Before I started this semester I made a few obligations but other than that I've been pretty sheltered in my house with my face planted in a book. I am thankful I have a husband that will run to the grocery store for me and cook dinner to give me a break it sucks taking exam after exam on a beautiful saturday. This should've been a beautiful 4 day vaca for me and hubs but it's the path I chose. Hell I can't even really talk to my friends on the phone except 5 mins here or there, when ever I can pick it up.

I was thankful that a very sweet lady and her husband here guilted me in to having dinner with them by saying, but we still owe you guys a dinner. (Just kidding guys :) ) I must have turned them down or cancelled 5 to 7 different times. So I did what ever I could to finish at least by 6pm that day and bake a cake to get my ass over there. I hadn't laugh that hard in a long time.
I haven't really been able to talk to my mom. Now normally that would be ok... but we're getting along for now and I'll take what I can get. One of my truest friends always says to me. "Sometimes you just have to pick your battles." I'll admit I get way to mad to easy sometimes. I hate having to explain myself or hear explanations because frankly I don't give a damn about most things. Sometimes I'll hold on to things. Eventually it all just goes away.

I like living here in my little south park town. I miss my friends who are scattered all over the country. There's only about a handful of people I would remotely call a friend anyway, I have a ton of aquantences, I think we all do. I wish I could take a part a quality of the people most dear to me in my life and reshape my thinking. I think I do that from time to time and that makes me a better person.
Well I'm tired. I'm out of here today to get my head on straight I'm getting "cabin fever" maybe I'll go look at new cars and go into the next town.

Later Days.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:54 AM, October 08, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    HA! By now - you're probably halfway to that town you told me you were going to. Just to let you know - I've got that software up and running!!

    So whenever you're ready!

    ...and it was REALLY REALLY fun talking to you on the tellyphone. My husband was amazed at how long two complete 'strangers' could visit... lol!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com