Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Friday, September 30, 2005
I've been trying to think of things funny or witty to say today.

At the moment... all I can do is tell you about my day. To be honest I think I'm still on yesterday. At some point at 5 am this morning I realized I was still wide awake. Yes I said it 5 am... and yes.. it bites. I had to be somewhere at 9:00 am this morning, there was this part of me that said....

"You know Spicy, you should just stay up! If you go to sleep now you'll over sleep."

Man I knew I should've listen to myself. Or who every was talking at 5 am.... I hear the faintest sound... my eyes pop open the sun is blazing....

"Oh Crap!?!?! What time is it????"

Trying to find my glasses and get to the Alarm Clock that is faintly buzzing....

"8:58am, are you kidding me? I have to be somewhere in 2 minutes. I ... I ... I... arrrrrggggghhhh. What happend I set this clock for 7:00am. What is that noise?"

So at that point I realize when you turn the sound down for the music on my Alarm Clock you also turn it down for the Beeping/Buzzer. I call my apointment who was completely fine with me being an hour late. (She did it to me a week prior but she missed the whole day and was late the next day by an hour. So I don't feel to bad.)

It's a vicious cycle. I'll sleep really good and really long for a couple of weeks then for about a week I'm sleeping durning the day and up all night untill it just get later and later. Then I'm ok again. Here it is Friday night and I'm contimplating playing a board game to just relax at home because I'm so beat. Tomorrow is ART in the Park. I'm going to check it out. Last weekend went to a School Bus Demolishion Derby- At the least it was interesting.

Well here I am beat.... but all the bills are paid and I'm up for a game of Cards...

Any Takers...
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 2:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com