Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
TACT, I guess it's a 4 letter word.
Thursday, August 11, 2005
I turned to becoming Spicy Cracker cause I wanted to say what I myself, and or my friends couldn't say because we actually give a damn about hurting other peoples feelings, basically we have TACT. Don't go into an establishment mocking peoples accents or cultures or cultural beliefs. Especially having a person that you don't know sit right next to you being part of that culture. Not like I first meet someone and walk up to them going ... Gosh in my imagination you'd be a lot prettier than you are... Did you know you look like a Pug? Stop living vicariously through others and get over yourself...

I'm not saying I'm a freaking genius, I know I'm not. All I know I'm not a 2bit whore and proud of who I am and what I have instead of not knowing how to survive on my own with out being rescued. You're not better than anyone else, your "friends" are not perfect, in fact they are so far from perfect that they should be locked up or pimped out based on their over all goals in life.

Sometimes I hate myself for doing this blog ... Talking about drama which I try to stay away from in my day to day living. Other times I think blogging keeps drama out of my life. I'm working on my innerself I guess in the long run this is all a test. Hey it's either this or I start to open my mouth and lose my sense of TACT and not give a damn. But for now.. I'll just keep it here and beat my keyboard to get out my frustration....

"I wish life was sweet like a Honey gram Cracker"
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 11:44 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:31 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Nick said…

    Hey, I think you're doing a good job with the blog! No reason to feel bad keeping a journal and trying to communicate with the world at large. Besides, life is unfortuantely filled with tasteless, tactless jerks. I stick by a quote I wrote several months back which is: "Naive foolishness must be kept in line by justifiable indignation." You have every right to be annoyed with someone who is being a twit and you at least have a mature way (i.e. communication) to channel that frustration. Keep the spicy-goodness going, and be sure to try the cheddar... I hear it's excellent this time of year.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com