Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
I was tagged!!
I got tagged from IamNorman !!! This might actually be kind of funny.
Here are the rules:

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same

Now sence I don't have 23 post I'll use my 13th post and follow the rest from there !!! :)

5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

Ok.. here are my taggies...

1. Big Sarge
2. Hot Biscuit
3. Pop Culture Had it Coming
4. Tina Jay
5. Letters from the Sanitarium
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:28 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:13 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Bunny said…

    Took me like an hour to tag & do the post! Something I noticed...a lot of the blogs I used to visit are no longer around. I tagged a lot of random blogs, but there are a lot of blogs out there that are either just pics or are way too dark for something this fun. Lighten up people!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com