Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Spicy's Story Corner #1
Friday, August 26, 2005
Spicy is going to dig deep deep deep into the past to tell the kiddies a little story. Back in late 2000 I was living with my one and olny roomate that I've ever had until I married Mr. Spicy C. Now as far as roomates go from what I can tell I lucked out. She was one of the best people I could've ever met. So with that being said, she knew I had a big blow up chair with ottomen and I thouht I'd surprise her by blowing this thing up. She was still sleeping, so I thought this would be the perfect time to do this. Now here comes the hard part how was I going to blow up this Chair with out an electric pump? It'll take to long to blow it up myself and anyway I'd blow out my ear drums with all that puffing. Well I did have a hand held manual balloon pump. Now when I was proceeding to use this pump you can hear the air rushing in and out. It wasn't very loud but it was a constant type hissing in and out.

15 mins later the little ottoman was done. Oh man what have I gotten myself into? The chair is 5 times the size of the ottoman at least. well it's early Saturday morning so I'll just flip on some cartoons to pass the time and I figure she wont be up for at leat another hour.

Half way through pumping up the chair I heard her door open, so I'm thinking, "Awww man it wont be a surprise when she comes to the kitchen to get her morning cola to drink." Something odd this morning she never went to the kitchen... she never passed by the living room, she went straight into the shower?

"Oh Score I can maybe finish the chair before she gets out." So I'm pumping away. Another 25 mins later finally, finally finished and wow I'm tired. So another hour comes and goes ... man where is she? She always comes out by now... Well finally she passes by the living room into the kitchen and on her way back she gives me a very short hi and seems kinda of peeved. So I say, "Did you see, I blew up the chair for you. :)" I said this with such joy and glee.

Then I saw a smile cross her face and a giggle. (oh cool I think I cured her bad mood, little had I known I had caused it)

So about half an hour goes by I think, and she tells me "I have something funny to tell you, I was mad at you this morning cause when I got up I heard some heavy breathing in the living room and was pissed cause I thought, 'Oh great I can't even go into my own living room cause she's in there getting it on with someone.' She realized the heavy breathing was the balloon pump, and we got a good laugh out of it.

Just to let you know I wasn't the type of person who would do that sort of thing in the living room with other people around, but we had only lived together about 2 weeks at that point and I could see her concern so I reasured her that there would be no time she'd ever have to worry about ever being able to go into any room with caution.

I look back to that day and still get a chuckle. And the blow up chair was a great asset to our apartment ... good times ... good times....
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 8:35 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:49 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger Bunny said…

    LMAO - Your old roommate sounds like such a cool chick! :P I bet she appreciated u blowing up that chair.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, August 31, 2005, Blogger Nick said…

    I went to college just after Star Wars: The Phantom Menace came out, so we got an inflatable Queen Amidalla chair for the dorm room. Anytime somone came in, we offered to let them "use the inflatible woman." *sigh* Good times, good times.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Norman said…

    LOL!! I had lots of inflatable accessories back in my college days!

    My fav was the 7 foot tall Corona Bottle that I won in a "Twist" contest!!

    norm

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com