Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Oh the sun is up... what the Hell it's only 4:57am?
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Ok so I took down my little makeshift curtain being I forgot why I hung it in the spot I did. THE GOD FORSAKEN SUN. DOES IT HAVE NO HEART?????
Here I thought It was some insane time in the midmorning to early afternoon and that Mr. Spicy was late for work but nnnnooooooooooooo it was 4:57 in the freaking A.M.

On that note I dozed in and out till Mr. Spicy got up and left. I got up and piddled around alittle bit before I crack another college book and trying to be all I can be. I haven't been here in a few days so let me up date ya on the Drama Queen and my spazed out would be house guest.

Drama Queen: Well she's leaving here pretty soon. Aparently life here is so bad for a Post Teen (I'd call her a young adult but I'd be lying) she's going to run home to mommy and daddy. This is a beautiful place if you know where your priorities lye I guess. I've been so busy with so many little things I just don't have time to keep people entertained. Or at least in my mind I've been so busy I'm just avoiding everybody. She's never really been on her own, paying her own bills showing any real responcibility in a weird sad sadistical way I hope she falls on her face. (dear baby Jesus please forgive me for that comment) But I do take joy in the fact that she'll be leaving .... but I digress I know'll she'll call and give me updates on her party girl lifestyle and her loser drugged out friends that have no goals.

I'm just a quiet person (you wouldn't know it the way I bitch in this blog) that loud sounds even get to me. That sucks too cause I think I'm going deaf in my right ear. *sigh*

Would be house Guest: This is a whole nother issue. Because people suck.... it looks like my house guest might not be coming till a later date. Of course once again ... drugs are involved and something about a baby and liquor oh yea... and a hotel. The exact story is unclear being that I was awaken at such an innconvient time in the morning. All I know is I just busted my ass trying to clear a space for her and this is what happens when I try to be nice. Well I think it's time for No More Mrs. Spicy Cracker. It's going to be all about Me Me Me.

Ok Ok thats a lie to or this blog would be reallllly boring. I appreciate anyone who stops by. And thanks for your comments. I wish you all peace and happiness and odd happenings to blog about.

oooooohhhhh is that easy cheese to put on a waffer?
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 11:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com