Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Hey Kids it's time for .. Spicy's Story Corner!
Friday, September 23, 2005
Ok.... .so I'm taking this back ... back ... waaaaaaaaaay back.... to the summer of 1994.

Here it was May 1994, with graduation just behind me and looking forward to college... I decided to use some of the money I banked during graduation for something fun.... RollerBlades. Yep I said it. RollerfreakinBlades. Not one of my best ideas mind you but I did have a cheap pair I originally bought the year prior that I loved... but they were slow and well... cheap, and my reasoning was if I got pretty decent and kept it up with the cheap 50 buck pair... I'd splurge for the $285 pair.

Now here's the kicker. I didn't know much about barrings and the difference a skinny wheel and a fat wheel would make, on speed and the ability of stop. All I know is these were a pretty blue and maroon color and were actually made by RollerBlade.

Here I am happy as can be so I decided to go to the local park that had a nice smooth basket ball court to get used to my nifty new skates. My thinking was no pebbles or cracks ... just a nice smooth surface to get used too. My friend wanted my old skates they were still in great condition, to learn how to skate with me.

So picture this... on a basket ball court around and around we go... doing really well ... going really fast. "Wow" I think. "These skates are super fast, so worth the money I spent." I decided to get this great idea and skate from basket ball pole to basket ball pole... I'll go to the pole grab it use it to swing myself around go back to the other pole. I'm doing good. I'm picking up speed on the court going faster and faster. Then my friends calls out my name .... I had my hand out to catch the pole.... I turn my head .... and then it happens.... I slam my whole left side of my body into the pole at an insane speed. My hand was too far to the left I missed. To make matters worse I turn my head right when I hit the basket ball pole I slammed the left side of my face into the pole too. So not only did I hit this pole once... I hit it twice...

I think I knocked my self out at some point..... I come to, finding myself wrapped around this pole like Wiley coyote chasing the Road Runner. I come around when I hear my friend rolling around the court laughing her ass off at me.... I go to say something but as I'm trying to peel myself off this steal metal object that is concreted down that jumped in my way... There was 5 guys walking up to the court to play a little B-Ball.

"Oh man could this get any worse?" I guess when I hit they ran in my direction to help me and they were trying to get me to lay down and took off their shirts to put under my head. Here I am laid out on a basket ball court with my asshole of a friend who still after 4 mins can't stop laughing surround by some pretty hot guys with no shirts on looking at my face and shoulder.

So they get me to my feet get my skates off and they help me to my car.... (mean while my friend is still in stitches) I thought the whole thing was behind me. We never spoke about the incident... untill a few years later I had a guy walk up to me in a sports bar and say... "Hey you look so familiar..." I thought the same thing but I couldn't put my finger on it. I got up to walk to the rest room.... and I almost ran into a pole... His drunk ass precedes to yell out.... "Now I know who you are... Your that chick that got checked by a basket ball pole at the park off of Lakewood."

I look around for min... And say....

"Check Please."

*sigh* If it's possible, it's going to happen to me.

Later Days~
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 5:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com