Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Monday, August 22, 2005
All of a sudden it occured to me... I've been missing something in my life.... I haven't been updating my blog.

Sorry kiddies-

My angest and disgust left quite a few days ago so I've actually gotten some peace and quiet. One of my pet peeve's other than being put on the spot and trying to turn out of a drive way on to a major road waiting on people that are driving by do Freaking decide if they are going to turn on a DAMN turn signal when you could've went 8 times already is people who only hang out with you or bug you when their "one other friend" is not around. What the hell is that about. Or those who invite them selves along when you're talking about an event with others and they happen to walk by and over hear.

Or my favorite the ones that automatically plan you're weekend or the ones that call you like crazy having to know what is going on for the 6th time. Don't get me wrong I'm all about organization but crap. I just like to have an idea of what the weekend fortells so I do feel like I'm pissing my life away doing nothing productive. But don't freaking call me, "so what are we going to do?" Or invite yourself along.

I wonder where all my bitterness and anger comes from sometimes. As a small child I loved people but they were all older. I never really had any children my age to play with so I never really liked smaller or younger children. Sometimes I wonder if that is where this all started my hatred for morons... or if it was something my father said to me that I hold dear to my heart this very day.

"Be careful how many people are around you and keep only one friend at a time, reason being one is easier to watch." ~JFB
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com