Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
A very Tired Spicy
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Spicy partied like a RoCk StAr this weekend.
(ok not really like a rock star but I did hang with the TPS band this weekend and drank Diet Coke)
And they are allllll yummy.
Mr. Spicy had a good time too.
Good people feel me full of joy. So does good food! (Hit a great little restaurant in town for first time... I think I found my second home.)
Went down "town" listen to another band play.
Started to get tired... on way home got half way home got 2nd wind and decided to go to Wally World at 1:00am.
The biggest Bitch in the world was standing behind me on her cell phone.
A new cashier was in training ringing us up.
She didn't know how to run credit card machine.
Line started to back up.
Bitch started to go off... about how she was in a huge hurry and blah blah....
3 really big girls told her off and that she was a bitch....
3 big girls went out to parking lot to beat her ass...
Bitch girl jumped in car and zoomed away...
God I was really looking forward for her to making a happy home in her ass for a shoe.
Bought items for house guest.
Realize karma is a very delicate situation when going to wally world at 1:00am...
I cleaned all day Sunday... cleaned and packed and cleaned and unpacked...
sigh...

Spicy is a very very tired lady...

"Hey you gonna eat that Ritz :)"
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 11:45 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:38 AM, August 08, 2005, Blogger Bunny said…

    Where can u be going at 1:00am in a hurry?
    The prices at Wally World are so low you can't resist, but the shopping experience is pure hell. I cringe just thinking about going there. I always end up spending at least $200. That little happy face guy is the devil's spawn!
    I'm craving Ritz Bits!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, August 08, 2005, Blogger Spicy Cracker said…

    HB: all I know is she said that someone was drinking her drink and she was buying a bottle of mylanta. On top of she was bitching about some guy and kicking someones ass. I think the 20 ppl in line wanted to jump her. Everyone is a punk ass bitch anymore... peace out.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Spicy Cracker said…

    Nick: All I can say is I go to walmart at 1am to avoid the crap and this is what happens. Sometimes ya just have to call it as you see it. Thanks for visiting.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com