Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Thanks!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
So last night was somewhat of an easy night. No calculus homework other than learning the Unit Circle for a Quiz tomorrow. However I did catch up on some Astronomy HW, and right when I was settling in for some reading my cell phone rang.... something tells me, "DON'T PICK IT UP IF YOU DO YOU'LL BE SORRY!" But do I listen? Noooooooooooo. So now I've become unmotivated to do my reading and I really want off the phone. Finally after 30 mins she tires out and I say good night. I attempt to go back to the reading it's not going to happen for the 4th day in a row... now today I have to read it and get some work sheets done.... Crap.

On a brighter note I made a little friend in Cal and now if I'm stuck he said he would help me. He's a little odd but thats ok, I don't need a hot firerman or something to drool over while I'm crunching numbers. (Just Kidding Hubs hahaha)

Did I ever tell you how much I love my husband and how proud of him I am. I would conciter my self a strong woman but the last few days I just keep thinking I really don't know what I'd do with out him...... Friday will be 5 years that we've been together and in October it will have been 3 years that we have beem married.

I know this may seem weird but I do believe he was sent to me to save me. I had hit the lowest point in my life where I had thought I was truely alone, but I was to consumed in my own missery to realize I should've tried to look pass myself to help others. I was bitter and angry my fears had all come true. Then one day I just put it out there what I was looking for, and 2 weeks later he came. (damn next time I'm asking for money j/k)

Thank you for being my rock, thank for being the strength I didn't have when I didn't think I could go on, Thank you for being my best friend and making me laugh, Thank you for loving me as much as I love you....

Happy 5 years together!

And thanks to the few readers I have I'll do better to keep up dating!
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com