Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Randomness...
Monday, May 15, 2006
Well I'm just taking a breather before I get started over here on my journey to take hubs to the airport. I used to like long trips by myself, maybe this will break me out of my shell once again. I drive all over the place and never have fear. I'd do it day time, night time didn't really matter.

It's about an hour and 20 mins to get to the airport. So thats an hour and 20 mins I have to be alone with my thoughts on the way back. I'll probably crack myself up with some past story in my head. Yep. Sometimes I wish I was going home too. I miss my friends. Just financially and due to school sacrafices have to be made. I know in my heart I'm doing the right thing.

Besides I'll be home in July if hurricane season isn't to bad. I hope to drive but going across TX is a killer. All 859 miles of it. But hey maybe I can stop and meet up with IAMNorman for a drinky poo. (wink wink)

Well on to getting ready. Have a happy work week everyone!
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:26 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com