Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Just aimlessing exsisting...
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Well what has my life consisted of lately....

Lets start off with the Mexican Cantina that starts at 5:30am every morning with the pitter patter of new homes going up behind my house and when I mean behind my house I mean less than 4 feet from my concrete fence.
One more "Hey Vato!" and I am personally going out there climbing a ladder and pushing one of them off the roof of said house they are currently constructing.

My classes are going ok. I mean at first it started to drag me down but down Calculus is kinda fun and so is Trig. I don't remember it being fun when I was in highschool.... man I'm getting old. In my Calc class the guy that sits behind me well ... I just recently realized it's a guy I mean I thought it was a toyboyish girl for the first 3 days. Then I saw his name was and he has man boobies so it disturbed me.

My nicey nice neighbors moved out over the weekend and back to Utah. I really liked them to bad. I hope who ever buys that house will be decent.

Has anyone ever heard of Tastefully Simple. I had some of the best dip from them. My friend went to a party and yum. I think I'm going to order a few things, just to tasty to pass up.

I'm having a catalog pampered chef show for a blogging friend of mine. I can't wait. Apparently neither can a few of my friends. It might not be the biggest show but hey. It'll work. All about helping each other out. Now if I can find a local Tupperware lady we'll be in business.

Well thats all for today kiddies. And see I did it at a decent hour this time.

Later Days~
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:37 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:32 PM, August 29, 2006, Blogger Bunny said…

    Hey Vato!! lol

    Um, I think that AZ heat is getting to ya...calculas? fun?

     
  • At 9:52 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Spicy Cracker said…

    The heat not so bad... and the raining has finally stopped.

    Yea Trig and Calc kinda fun! :) Maybe I'm just getting old and the wildest thing I like to do now is Angle functions.

    spicy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com