Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
arg
Monday, August 21, 2006
It's 4:15am and college classes start today. I can't sleep, and it's not for the lack of trying. My mind is racing a million miles a minute or more. Mostly because I'm hacked off. At the end of May I started to take an On-line class, for some reason I couldn't get things synced up. I dropped the class on June 14, 2006 but now I find no one ever dropped me out of the class. So I received an F. Now I'm pissed. I don't get F's.

I had called the school told them at the time I couldn't do it face to face because I didn't have a car and wouldn't have a car for a few weeks. (My husband was doing an upgrade on his Jeep and he was using my vehicle.)

This girl Linda (I'm pretty sure that is what her name was. I do know it started with an L. Said no problem fax me the request and I'll take care of it. Here is where I am mad at myself. I didn't follow up. I had quite a few emergencies come up shortly after. So now today I have to go in and try to convience them I did drop the class in a timely mannor and that they now owe me money. I can not seem to find the fax I sent and the only thing I have is the fax number on a fax list print of out of the date I faxed in the paper work which was exactly 2 weeks after the class had began.

I hope for the best. Sometimes I just figure if it's going to happen it's going to happen to me.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 4:20 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:44 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    awwww.. i'm sorry. I'm battling my college too... or rather - my work. My work pays for 100% college and books, except for history & religion. So I enrolled for an earth science course "Oceanography". My work decided that they would not pay for this science course since it wasn't "work related". I replied with: "Tell me how algebra was work related!! You paid for THAT!". No response. So now I have to convince the college to drop that course for me (which I pre-paid) and switch me to "Cultural Diversity"... after registration is over of course...

    bleah.

    Norman (who feels your pain explicitly)

     
  • At 8:21 PM, August 25, 2006, Blogger Bunny said…

    I wana know what the heck you are doing up at 4:15am?! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com