Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
WooT Spring Semester is OVER!!!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
I made it through another sememster. I had 2 student "Art Shows" this week, and if I do say so myself I got some pretty nice complements. Actually my favorite photography professor went to check out my work in the other class. I was touched, to get a complement out of that is like pulling teeth. Don't get me wrong he never said anything negative but to say how proud he was / is of me and that I "just might have something there" is pretty cool. I recieved 2 A's for thos classes. (go me, go me, dancing around)

For me classes start again on Thursday 11 May 06, I've got less than a week to finish going through my boxes hard core. Moving during the middle of the semester was a pain in the ass for the most part we got everything up but I noticed I was missing stuff so now as I pull out box after box of stuff... I'm finding it. Oh and OH what did I find? I had an apartment ment with a blogger friend of mind and when people would come over we would make them take pictures with this huge stuffed bunny (Bugs Bunny) of course. I found one of us with the bunny for New Years 2000/2001. I still have the video of that new years. Man I was drunk. Everyone was drunk except Jules who was prego and Burpy Boy Stalker who happend to be alergic to alcohol. Burpy had taken a liking to me. Even after seeing that I was "dating" one of the guys that attended the party. The next day he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies I said I had to think about it and I'd get back to him. (The answer is NO Burpy I was saying that to be nice.) So he calls 15 mins later saying ... well have you thought about it? You haven't called me.

Are you kidding me? Did you mean today? So again I said.... "I'll call you and let you know ok, I have some things I need to take care of now." I can't remember how many phone calls I received 30 mins after 30 mins finally after the 8th one I think I begged the roomie to answer the phone and say I was out. Finally the nuttyness stopped. I look back and think about my life before my husband... and all I can say is ... WTF!

Later Days!
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 8:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com