Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
I missed the Red and White ball????
Saturday, April 22, 2006
So I'm really bummed. I am so out of the loop that my college had a freakin Red and White Ball (school colors) and I didn't even know about it. It's already like pulling teeth out of my husband to get him to tell me if there is going to be a Military Ball or Dining In, and I understand he doesn't like to go because he doesn't like his Class A's, but this was he wouldn't have had the chance to say no!

How did I come across this info you ask? Well another student that is in my photography class who happens to be 15 years old posted pictures of her and her mother going. Just nutty. Here it is another Saturday of cleaning and bumming around the house after going to the photo lab. Hubs is working today, out driving in a "circle" so 18 year old AIT students learn to shoot at a target while moving. My tax dollars at work.

Well kiddies I have to take a shower then off to the lab to be done with the semester.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com