Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
"Ooopsie, wrong house."
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
I was invited to a girls night house/home interiors party. I had only been to hostest house once before. She lived on base/post so you know all the new housing looks alike. (The basic cookie cutter houses) To top it off every street had the same house number, every corner 2nd house had a curvey driveway....You get where I'm going here, it's the military everything must be uniform.

I asked a girl that is the wife of a soldier my husband went to war with if she would like to join me, being she's having her house built and would probably want to decorate, she said yes.

So we're off. On our way on post we show our ID's at the gate smile pretty for the MP's and they wish us a nice night. (I'm bad with directions unless I've driven them a few times... ) Ok go to 3rd light, make left. Go all the way down behind bank and PX to stop sign, make left. Alrighty, first street on left turn there. So far soooooo good, we're in the neighborhood the next turn is going to be a right one, not thinking I take the first right.... (I even had paper directions, I just missed the 3 or 4th right and the street name at the bottom being I folded the paper.)

Second house, curvey driveway #103 yep looks the same. We park get out walk up to the door smell some wonderful food cooking ( and I knew there was going to be food there soooo I couldn't be wrong right?.) well a very nice "dark" skinned man with a lovely smile answered the door and said hello.

All I could say with a smile was, "Ooopsie, Wrong House." (beat read and snickering) he starts laughing too. Then it dawned on me I needed to go 3 streets down. This poor man was standing there wondering why these 2 white women we're at his door. I wanted to say... "Avon Calling" to be funny but by that time the girl I was wish was laughing and telling him what ever he was cooking sure did smell good. So we leave and I say... "We're sooooo not going to talk about this!" She said, "Are you kidding me, I'm telling everyone." We both just laugh and laugh and go on to the party. Three streets down 2nd house curvey driveway, #103 yep... We're here. When she answered, we busted out laughing. Over all it was a good night, I only bought 10 bucks worth of stuff but over all, the food was yummy, fondue my fav.

So the moral of the story is: If you write down directions on a folded piece of paper make sure that you unfold it again when you're following them.


Chuck Norris Fun Fact: "Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light, not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris."
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com