Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Just another Day....
Monday, January 09, 2006
First thing I think when I'm up: "Ah man, just 30 more mins."

I've come to this realization that my alarm clock only lets me hit the snooze 3 times before it says screw you I'm not buzzing anymore.

The next thing I think is: " Working out with weights day."

It's better than cardio day. I guess. To be followed by a protien shake and some frozen fruit.
A hot shower, then off to Calculas. Oh man did I really do that to myself? Calculas? What the hell. No under water basket weaving? I keep telling myself I'm almost there. This will be worth it. Finish up my degree while I'm here in this little south park town.

I slept for crap last night. Everytime I have to do something new or different I can't sleep for anything.

And now instead of drinking my fruity shake I'm wanting scrambled eggs. yum.

So I'm off.

Have a good day!!!!
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 10:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:47 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    Why can't you have scrambled eggs? Those are nothing but protein, right? Unless, of course, you scramble them with cream and butter and add cheese... yummy!

    norm!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com