Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
This is for you Norman.
Saturday, November 05, 2005
So I have a request to go into some sort of detail about my almost arrest / TV daybue.

I have to start by saying... my father was a man of few words, such that he said.

If you get pregnat don't come home, If you decided to do something stupid, don't get caught, and if you do get caught and get arrested... DON'T call ME! (cause when he was 17 and got arrested for doing something stupid no one helped him) N0w with that being said here is my story.......

I was 18 years old, not even close enough to drinking age. I told my father I was going out with my same 5 friends I always go out with on a friday night to a club near the University.

The Zoo I do believe it was being called at the time. We get out of the car stroll up to the door pay our 7 bucks each to get in... stand around for about 5 mins... and the next thing we hear is...

"Againts the wall no body moves."

Cops... cops everywhere. "Oh man what is that light?, Shit it's the local 10:00pm news camras."

The club was getting busted for underage drinking and me and my five friends are hand cuff drug outside in front of what seemed like 20 camras and reporters with 50 other people from the club.

Being we just arived the strongest thing on my breath was a Pepsi product and a stick of gum, my friends as well. We were being informed that we were all getting arrested. I demanded a breathalizer on the spot, (knowing they couldn't deny me) I said I just got here I have no alcohol on me in me or near me. We all were given the test we all passed.

I figured my Karma had run out for the night I went home. Time I got home it was 11:30ish my dad was up and had a silly grin on his face he was trying to hide.

Dad: "You're home early."
Me: "yea just wasn't in the mood I guess."
Dad: *smirking*
Me: "Damn.... you know don't you :)!"

We get a good laugh but he says... "Well I was pissed at first but you were with the people you said you were going to be with you went to the club you told me you were going to and well you got "arrested" but you didn't call me and being your home... I know you didn't do anything wrong. I trust you more now cause I know you've always told the truth ... and I saw your ass getting drug across the 10 oclock news. (laughing really hard at this point"

I do believe that was my proudest moment, knowing my best friend in the world trusted me with all his heart. There you have it. Sometimes I think about his grin I miss that alot. And well I think about his laugh and I laugh about it too.

Rest in Peace dad.... Rest in Peace.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 11:34 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com