Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
I'm ALIVE...
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
OKay OKay, I've been away for way to long by the message I received.

After surviving Thanksgiving... Christmas was pretty decent. I got a few things that I wanted so over all it's not to bad. But for hubs it was a different story.

First I got him a gift certificate from a coffee shop, that convienantly went out of buisness a week after I bought the damn thing. Still fighting that....

Then I got him a harness for his vehicle and well that still hasn't come in and I ordered it Dec 12.
I finally got word that it was shipped out and he should receive this Friday.

New Years we hung out with 2 other couples and it was fun and relaxing playing cards and eatting to bring in the new year together with a few Drinky Poo's.

Class starts on Jan 9th, Calculas here I come!

But congratulate me .... I should be moving into my new house on Jan 25th. Hopefully it's going to be finished and everything will run smootly. So far the Tile is in hopefully by this weekend the cabnits will be in as well.

Then in the middle of Feb you'll have to pray for me.. my mother is coming to visit for a week. Lets talk about how I'm not looking forward to that visit. The criticleness (is that a word) there's just no pleasing her. If I lose weight ... it's not enough, if I cook a meal fit for baby Jesus, it could be better. Making my bed wont be right. But it wont be forever and after a week my house will still be there.

Well now that I've updated you, I'm off to search the IKEA website for things to buy for the new house.

(Sorry Norman, that I was away to long!)
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 8:17 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:05 AM, January 07, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    Yay!! You're back! I can't believe you are braving "calculus". Are you insane? I'm trying to pass intro to algebra, and then I'm freaking out over 'college algebra' next semester. But then my math requirements will be over!!! YEAH!

    Good luck with the new house, if you had told me you were doing the house-hunting thingie, I wouldn't have bothered you!!

    LOL

    norman

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com