Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Create your own slogan.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Go to the following link and type in your name in the box provided and click the sloganize button.
http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

Behold the Power of Spicy Cracker! (How true How true!)

I took the liberty of typing in a few of your names and lets just say I about pee'd on myself from laughing so hard.

Start ----> Hands that do dishes can be as soft as your Hot Biscuit. (o m g)
You like Norman. Norman likes you. (oh yea right... they haven't read your blog.)


Just one of those things. Maybe I'll redo my blog and use my slogan.

If you wanna see the names in the above sentances just high light and drag across. heheh

Sc
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 2:55 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com