Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
More Crap about me!
Thursday, November 03, 2005
TEN FIRSTS

First Best Friend: Carla
First Hamster: Never had one
First Piercing: ears
First Crush: Jeff (4th grade)
First CD: The Doors In Concert
First Car: 1993 LX Mustang (in 93 I might add)
First Love: Mike
First Stuffed Animal: a panda bear named Henry

NINE LASTS
Last Beverage: Coke ICEE
Last Vehicle Ride: Back from the post office
Last Movie Seen: SuryoThai
Last Phone Call: Robert
Last CD Played: Joss Stone
Last Bubble Bath: shit, I don't know
Last Time You Cried: The other day.

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS

Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yep
Have you ever been arrested: nothing that's stayed on record
Have you ever skinny dipped: yeah
Have you ever been on TV: once (refer to above arrest question)
Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: yes
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: yes

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. Shorts
2. Glasses
3. T shirt
4. Socks
5. Scrunchy
6. Bra
7. Underware (well you asked)

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY

1. Woke up
2. vaccumed
3. turned on my computer
4. turned on my TV
5. breathed
6. showered

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER

1. Hubs (even when he pisses me off)
2. cheese
3. tweeter
4. sleep
5. reading

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO (hopefully)

1. dad ( at this point I know he's not blabbing)
2. Robert
3. Hot biscuit
4. myself

THREE CHOICES

1. eat or drink: eat
2. blonde or brunnette: blonde ( I better say that I married one)
3. pink or black: pink with black poka dots

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. be remembered
2. die quick

ONE THING YOU REGRET

1. too much

Steal away bloggers let me know you have so I can visit your blogs.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 5:56 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com