Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Hubs new Toy.
Monday, February 27, 2006
This is the view I get from my back yard. They are not clear but they are some really, pretty and peaceful mountains. Wish you all could come and BBQ with us in our new back yard. Below is a pic of my hubs with his new weekend pass time. Thank goodness he's learning to cook.
Woo woo! Love that Butt!

This is my hubs. And this is our new BBQ grill. We decided to make chicken and beef shishkabobs and grilled home made garlic bread, mmmmmmmmmm. He did a very good job for his first time alone cooking.

I'll be going away for a few months this summer and this is how he's going to be cooking, I figure we better start teaching him how now.... so that way we'll be really prepaired for the future.

Please notice that we have bought the Craftsmen bbq set so that it can keep with his "tool" theme.

I must really really really love him. I'm so proud of him. I know I don't say it enough but he reads this and he'll get a kick out of these pictures.

More to come.... dum dum dum....
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 9:41 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:15 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    hehehee!! Do you mind if I say your hubby has a cute butt?

    I can send you a recipe for an AWESOME shishkebab marinade. It doesn't have TOO much sugar in it, and it's GREAT!

    norman

     
  • At 7:12 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Spicy Cracker said…

    HUA! sure sure send the marinade we'll try anything at least once!

     
  • At 9:45 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    OK!!

    I like this one.

    ShishKabob Marinade

    1 cup oil
    3/4 cup red wine vinegar
    1 Tbsp Garlic salt
    1/4 cup Worchestshire sauce
    1 Tbsp salt
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 Tbsp Black Pepper

    Combine all and marinate beef (i use top sirloin) anywhere between 24-48 hours, flipping meat in marinade halfway through. (So both sides marinate equally)

    I don't go longer than 1 day marinating. But if you like stronger flavors - you can do it the full 48.

    There's 1/4 cup sugar in it, but not all the sugar goes into the meat. You shouldn't have too much of a problem with this one!

    Let me know if you try it... okay?

    Norman!

     
  • At 2:53 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger June Perkins said…

    Wow so many people love their BBQs he world over....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com