Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
No you didn't... OH YES I DID!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
"Just call me butter baby, cause I'm on a roll!"

I'm surfing the net cause my Calculus class was cancelled due to one of those "Teacher Days" I think someone wanted to use "Teacher Day" as a way of getting out of day classes on V-day!

I came across the above saying and I absofreakinlutly love it!

(That and a few of you didn't like being called Hooker back in the day.)

Which brings me to thoughts of your momma jokes and childish put downs. Which once your laughing you can't stop.

Last semester I was taking College Algebra and there was a guy in my class that had a very heavy Hungarian accent (I sware to you he sounded just like the Terminator) he was stating that one of his co-workers put up her hand and said to him.

"I'm giving you my left, cause you aint right." I about died laughing right there ... him saying that with his accent was way to funny. What made it funnier whats he didn't understand what it ment. So then with out missing abeat I look right at him and say...

"Stop buying Magazines "Andy" you have enough issues." Again the group was in laughter people coming up with all sorts of sayings and such. I just thought I'd share. Now I thought I'd add one more thing:

How come when you mix water and flour together you get glue?

..and then you add eggsand sugar...and you get cake?

Where did the glue go?

NEED AN ANSWER?
You know darned well where it went!

That's what makes the cake Stick to your BUTT!
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 1:16 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com