Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Good Deed of the Day...
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Well kiddies I'm all moved in. I have been in the process of trying to play catch up on my school work and unpack.

I finally got to pick up my brand new Bike. Woohoo. This is how my day went on Friday.

Friday wake up 0715 (15 mins before alarm) Sun shinning right into my eyes... don't have curtains in the back of the house yet .... jump in shower be first in line to get Oil Change.

Hubs finally wakes up, around 8ish. Complains that he's hungry, relizing wont be first in line for oil change now decided to just get dressed go get breakfast. McD's here I come!

10:00 am at oil change place, tell them about small leak and that it could be loose oil plug, they state will check it out. (Now that I've dripped oil on my brand freakin new drive way now I'm pissed.) Informed leak was indeed loose oil plug.

While in waiting area Maury Povich was on TV with "That aint my baby, What ever What ever I do what I want." Brain cells fall on to floor. Get vehicle and we're off to go grocery shoping.

Only a few more items to get heading towards milk and dairy area in back of store, woman frantically pacing loudly says, "someone help me I'm going to have a seizzure, please help me walk so I can breath and calm down." I grab woman with another man and start to walk with her and rub her back she says to call her husband (the one day I leave my phone in the car) Everyone freezes I look up to tell my husband to go get help and get someone to call 911. He takes off. The woman looks at me and says she's sorry and she' s going to start screaming cause it's going to start to hurt any second. Oh man did she ever start screaming, her knees buckle and all 3 of us start to slowly get on the floor. People are screaming for medics or a nurse. Finally a lady that is shopping who is a nurse comes back there. We call the ladies husband and he shows up, the paramedics show up and by then the lady is fine she pulled out of it and left the store. Had to give statement to store and to MP's. Grabbed shopping cart and left I couldn't even finish my shopping.

Went home baked cake and took an hour nap.

Decided hey lets hook up the trailer and go finally get those bikes we had built. So we're off it's about 4:30pm driving down the street the traffic is starting to back up. (This is a small town even on it's busiest days traffic doesn't back up) A motorcycle has gone down the guy is under his bike but he's leaning up and talking paramedics pull up he's ok we had to take a detour through a parking lot.

I told my husband if you ever encounter a motorcycle accident what ever you do don't move the person and tell them not to move. You never know if they broke their back but haven't done any damage to their spinal cord yet. (I know from experience)

3 Lights down we hear a crash and see smoke another motorcycle with a child on the back gets hit by a car. (Are you kidding me? I mean 3 lights down) This one is bad. My husband with out missing a beat grabs the fire estiguisher and runs through traffic to get to the guy. I pull the truck around park look for the first aid kit I carry (oh crap I took it out cause I needed the room to move my crap) I grab my sweatshirt jacket incase they needed it to stop the bleeding 911 is called and the guy asked my husband to call his girlfriend and tell her what happend. The child was about 8 or 9 and the guys leg is badly broken both get Air Lifted.

We get back in the car and go about 4 more lights it's now 545pm. We get our bikes. (granted ours are petal bikes and not motorcycles I have this feeling of I don't want this anymore)

So There are these days when I wake up and wonder why am I here. Then there are these days I get my answer. So can I say... Thanks God for reminding me why I am alive.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 12:47 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:36 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Norman said…

    Geez. Thank God you were there to help!!! Proud of ya Spicy!

    BTW... MPs? Now I know you're MILITARY!! BWWWWAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAA

    another piece of the puzzle is falling into place.

    norman the pseudo stalker

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com