Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Monday! Monday already?!?!

This is what I think when my alarm first goes off.

"10 more mins." I'm begging half way groggy like the alarm clock is going to snooze its self.

I forget ... it will only give me 9.

After an hour I finally get up. Why can't it be another Monday holiday? I like holiday weekends that allow me to procrastinate just one more day.

My weekend was pretty normal, other than I got a deal to do some work for a local deli in town and my payment will be in meats and cheese, some pretty good stuff too! All I have to do is print up some priceing guides and a few specials of the week. Heck ya! I eat the stuff any way, why not do a trade. I would love to get with people that sell things and that have discounts and swap stuff with them. I'll give you my discount for your discount. So far I've hooked up with a lady that sells candles here in town my skin care stuff for her candles. We pass out each other business cards and such.

So here it is 4:32pm mountain time. I just finished my summary on Ansel Adams. (Thank Goodness for the internet) my class is at 6pm.

I found a cleaning lady that will clean my apartment for a pretty good deal after we move our stuff out of here. I normally wouldn't do that but you know.... I'm too tired and worn out. Out of focus out of time, out of balance. Well I'm thinking of shutting down my other blog. I haven't touched it in 3 months but it has some good times in it.

Well I'm going to lay down and chill for a bit before class.

Opinions, thoughts, suggestions? Hey anyone up for the "hot dog hut" this weekend?
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 4:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com