Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
My friend -
Saturday, February 18, 2006
I sooo forgot to tell you what are new pink friends name was yesterday!

Fred, Fred the Florida Flamingo.

Let me tell you how 3F (get it... fred florida flamingo) came into our lives yesterday.

I'm in a 35mm photography class which required me to take pictures with themes... well my theme this week was "American Bandstand" and how music has shapped todays youth..blah blah blah... so I'm traditionalist I wanted a guy with tatoo's and a guitar and the woods/park with tree's type area....

Wouldn't you know it everytime I wanted to go to the park it freakin rains... it never rains here only during monsoon and thats nothing more than a Florida afternoon thunderstorm. Well anywho he had to come to my house (good thing military had a 4 day weekend and hubs was home) because I had never met this guy in person only on myspace.com and well I took my chances.... (call me crazy it's been 4 years 5 months18 days since I've last met someone from the internet) So 2 MP's (yep thats ARMY lingo) show up come in and are very nice sweet and not bad to look at I might add. (sorry hubs)

I start snappen pictures some digital some 35mm (I'm taking both classes right now) and just under 2 hours into it almost finished... a knock at the door.... it was my friendly UPS guy :) hubs says hey did you order something? I say no, I didn't .... he rips open the box in the other room I hear.. What the..... and everyone bust out laughing. I couldn't see right away then I see a pink head peek around the corner.... and guess who-

It's Fred! He had a name with in 2 mins I think. So my new friends where a bit confused and I told them how I wanted nothing more than my pink flamingo and my friend got it for me. YaY!

Thats the story of fred..... (oh yea and some of the digital pics came out good too) Today I'm going to develope in the dark room... lets hope all goes well there.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 8:51 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com