Spicy Cracker

Hello world, I'm here so I'll have to deal with you as much as you have to deal with me.

 
Other things
I'm a million things, but what I am not is amused.
Other things
My amazing husband is my life line and no one person will every come between us.
Other things
There are way to many other things in this template.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
"Of all things I miss, I miss my mind the most!"
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Where has the time gone? Well for the past few weeks I've been trying to get an at home buisness off the ground. Between that classes, the new house and my anniversary (which was yesterday) I'm bussier than when I had an office job.

Oh yea and a bird that I'm trying to teach how to skate board.

It's chilly here in the lower Mid/West.

I am going to a lunch at the Chamber of Commerce today, try to get in some creative networking. I'd rather be sleeping. I'm becoming mentaly drained. This used to happen to me when I worked for the man. After a while my mind just wants to shut down then I get a cold and my body wants to shut down. blah blah blah.

Well I have to slam a protien shake my 2 vitamens and hit the shower. I'll post a pic of said birdie on a skate board later in the day.
posted by Spicy Cracker @ 8:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Spicy Cracker
Home: Any Where, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Spicy Cracker Template by Isnaini Dot Com